.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

I still miss him.
Things have gotten more bearable though.

We still have his collar, and toys about the house.
I was run down yesterday.
Which makes me extra sensitive.
On the train home yesterday I closed my eyes and pictured him
It was clear
like yesterday
I was sitting down and he was up to me for a pet
ears pushed back
eyes half closed
as I rub his head
pushing his fur back
picturing his soft warm fur
I can smell his doggy smell.
its soothing.
Massaging his neck and head
I can imagine me rubbing my face in his red fur.

I hope the humane society calls about me and Brad doing volunteer work there.

Busy at work, thats good.
Short week, even better.

Brad is happy in his classes.

My sister will be giving birth to her 3rd child this month, a girl.
I think I can manage scheduling a day off to go to the baptism, but I dont think Brad will be able to with his classes.

I started making Brad a GOLIATH bracelet, but am having trouble with making a knot on stretchy nylon. Might use super glue tonight.
Also think I am close to burning CD's. Know how to do it, and got some cases for them too. Just need to pick out some songs. Thats the problem though, there are so many...its tough to choose. I will have to make several to get some of the different themes and songs I want all in there.

:) Maid fairy should have already visited when I get home. I like coming home to a clean house. Still have laundry to put away though. Might do it while I watch the freak out on Paradise Hotel tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home