.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, May 30, 2004

I'm on call this weekend.
Got woke up twice last night with the pager.
Then got up this morning to go see the dogs.
Zeus, Giggles and Mell got adopted this week.

I walked Cooper first. A cocker spaniel puppy.
His fur was so soft. Very sweet and fun to play with.
I got some silly pics of him jumping around.
After I went to go walk other dogs he just howled.
He has the biggest howl for such a little dog.





Next I walked Maya, a cock-a-poo. Another sweet tiny lap dog.
A bit shy at first, but then gets super cuddly.




Prince was already walked by Brad earlier, but I just stopped in to say "hi" to him.
He was adopted but brought back because the famiy's son was allergic to him.
He has such a long nose, he looks a bit thinner I think since I last saw him.
Very sweet, gentle dog.



Before we left Brad was spending time with Jenna. She looked scared.
So he sat with her, fed her from his hands and tried to soothe her a bit.
Not sure what her background is.






After we left the dogs we headed to the Kane Count fairgrounds to go to the Greek Fest.
Our realtor sends us free tickets every year.
The food was wonderful. We split a combo plate (gyros and souvlaki), split a spanakopita and an order of loukoumades for dessert.
Then went to walk around the new outlet mall that just opened to work off the food we just ate.

We got home around 4 and were both really worn out, and laid down for a nap.
Woke up at 8pm, for me to pick up some dinner to eat while we watched Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.
Now Brad is asleep and I'm up watching silly movies.
I laughed my ass of watching Jaws III, god that was awful....now watching Wolf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home