.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Lucy, Patches, Cors, Chiquita and Zoe all got adopted!

Brad stayed home cause we had a house guest.
So I went by myself to walk the dogs, there were lots of other walkers there, so I walked the bigger dogs other people didn't want to walk.

Zeus is a gorgeous doberman.
He is just huge and very very strong.
I had to wrap the leash around my arm several times so that if I got knocked over by him I wouldnt let go of the leash by accident. My arms are sore today from him. He pulled the entire time. I think just being in our house or in our fenced in back yard he would be fine, but he is a major pain in the ass to walk. I tried to sit down with him for some down time. Got a few shots of him, was going well until this other girl walker came around. He knocked me backwards trying to get to her and the dog she had. My hands were hurting from the jerking on the leash. But of course the stupid bitch just stood there and didn't move on. So him and I just went in, after he jerked my arm out of the socket several more times.





I was worn out after Zeus, so I took a break with a pit bull mix named Giggles. Oh my god this dog is so cute and sweet. Just wanted to sit in my lap and kiss me. Just the sweetest thing! And such an adorable face. I checked back on the shelters site today, and Giggles found a home and new family yesterday.





Last I walked Mell. pit bull mix puppy. 6 months old. We had fun walking and playing. But unfortunately Mell is a nipper, and wouldnt stop nipping me. I sat down with her, and tried to pin her down to calm her down and get her to stop nipping, but she got got more wound up and nipped and scratched me up all over. As you can tell by her face, she thought it was pretty funny.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home