.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Walked dogs today, the parking lot at the Humane Society was really icy.
Walking and playing with the dogs got me soaked.
My jeans and shoes were soaked, snow paw prints all over the front of my coat, even snow in my hair from them jumping up on me.

I walked Booboo first, puppy pit. Such a little spaz. She has only one eye. She was running around so much, and with only one good eye, she kept running into my legs. She loved the snow, running and bouncing through it, chewing it. I'd kick snow up an she would dart to chase it. Kept wrapping her leash around my legs, the more I would spin the unwind myself the more she would run around me.






Next I walked Chuck, I forget his age but he is an Airedale. Big boy, liked jumping up on my shoulders so we were face to face. I like Chuck a lot. Big sweet lap dog, just a big baby with a beautiful face.




Dickens is another spaz. Jack Russell terrier.




Daisy is a Lab mix. I like her a lot too. The softest fur. Very sweet and gentle. And makes really goofy smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home