.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, April 29, 2006

The other day I went to pick up some pizza by the slice. Last time I went, they didn't have any ready. This time they said they had some ready. I asked him what kind was up and he just asked what I wanted. Ok. Pepperoni. Then he went back for awhile, came back when there was another customer and told me mine would be a few minutes while it warms up. Warms up? Then he darted back into the kitchen, I watched him put pepperoni on a pizza screen by itself. No idea what that was for. Then when he came back out I asked him what he meant by warming it up. Was he reheating old pizza? He mumbled some stuff, ok whatever. Then it came out and I took it out into the car and started driving. What is that smell??? It smelled like tuna. I opened a box and it looked really foul. The pepperoni was burnt and dried out, the stuff he put on a screen, and smelled terrible. I went back and forth about just pitching it and going to another place (since it was too gross for me to bring home to Brad) or returning it. I never return food, it has to be really bad. But it was $10 and I hadn't driven far. I even took a picture of the foul thing before I returned it.



So I went in and another guy (I call him stoner, cause he looks that way, but he is really nice) was up, and I told him I wanted my money back and he asked why. And I crinkled up my face and told him that not only did it look disgusting but smelled disgusting too. He opened it agreed with me, and told me he was gonna go beat up the retard in the back. And then yelled back at him what the hell he did to fuck up my pizza so bad. He insisted that I let him make me a large pepperoni pizza. Then I went behind the counter and picked out which CD they had to play while I waited. So I listened to some Bloodhound Gang. And the second pizza was good.


Lazy day today, which is good cause I got sick, and it just wore me out anyway. Ate a good dinner though, these dumpling things from Trader Joes, not fatty and like the inside of egg rolls. Also split a jack/chili tamale, and had some chips and pico de gallo to pick on.

Went to Burger King this morning to read the paper, comics, do the crossword and sudoko. There was a goose sitting out in the parking lot. Turns out I think he was the guard goose working his art of distraction to keep people looking at him, and away from his goose-gal and their nest.






Oh yeah, also last week, Brad and I went over to our neighbors back yard to see Maggie, the dog that sticks her head under our fence, and her owner stepped out and we talked a bit. Maggie was spazzing out and jumping all over her and then nipping at her just all worked up and with her Russian accent she reminded me of the "Dog bites my vagina" lady. So then all night I was talking like her and talking about Maggie bite me in the vagina and I don't know why she do this!

Heres the video...I had to go look it up...

5 Comments:

Blogger Contrary Guy said...

That pizza looked like pavement

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

the kid that made it seemed a bit dim

6:15 PM

 
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

The peperoni looks all dried out. where's the grease!

2:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dylan has strep; what's wrong with you?

12:17 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

poor dylan
just poopy problems for me

1:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home