.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

I slept in a bit today.
Got up, showered and went to Sunny's.
We all went to Skyline Chili for lunch.
Another place I've missed.
I had the 4-way chili with onions.

We went shopping at Tuttle Mall.
Bought some sweaters.
Found out tonight they have Blue Mountain Coffee there at Gloria Jean's Gourmet Coffees in the mall.
Now I need to go back there and buy some to take home!!!

Went back over to Sunny's for a bit but then left to go change for dinner.

Picked up a Chocolate Mousse Cake from Cheesecake Factory on my way to Tiko's house for dinner.
Also bought him some Nag Champa and an incense box all for his birthday and Christmas.

He made steaks for dinner, with french cut green beans and au gratin potatoes.
His wife, Kim, made sangria. It was wonderful!
Dinner AND the sangria!!!
That cake was really good too.

I got there at 6 and stayed past 11.
Had a GREAT time!
I love Tiko and Kim SO MUCH.
We just sat around, ate, drank, and smoked cigars.
Tiko is really into cigars now.
I like asking him stuff....he isnt a bullshitter like most guys, he really knows his stuff or just says he doesnt know.
Simple enough...but so difficult to find.
He told me about lighting cigars, and cutting them, about his humidor, and his super cool lighter.
I like listening to Tiko, I really respect him, think he is very intelligent in a lot of areas, and he really knows me....and STILL LOVES ME!!! :)

I called Brad on my way home to mom's.
I am still burping up that Emeril's Essence that Tiko uses.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home