.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, March 08, 2003

Brad & I are sitting side by side, surfing on different computers with an open and available phone line!!
WHO WOULDA THUNK?!?!?!

Voice is still bad, might just have gotten a cold....not sure.

Dropped Mom off at the airport this morning.
Really enjoyed having her around, keeping me company.

I got a card from Marsha, Ray, Hillary & Stephanie yesterday with a gift card for Bath & Body Works! Thanks guys! Perfect idea. I can buy some bubble bath or lotions with it to help me relax. Thanks so much.

Sunny sent me the fabulous Clinic CD. Even Mom was surprised she liked it. It's very mello in a Coldplay kinda way. I like it a lot. She also sent a Hello Kittie candy tin, and a Lindt chocolate bar. Last time I had Lindt chocolate was when Brad brought a box back from Switzerland for me. Its really good.

Brad & I are gonna return One Hour Photo and maybe pick up another movie tonight, and grab a bite to eat at Portillo's.
I just got out of a super long bath. Just soaked and read through magazines.

Sunny is coming for a visit beginning of April, and Beth will be visiting soon too. We just need to pick a date, probably mid-to-late April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home