.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, March 09, 2003

Since I am loosing my voice....Brad grabbed an old train whistle and tied it on a string around my neck.
One blow is no.
Two blows is yes.
Or I can just blow the whistle to bring him to me if I need anything.

The whistle says Good & Plenty Choo Choo Charlie.


(the one I have is the yellow one on the left)

I looked it up online and found the old jingle:

"Once upon a time there was an engineer
Choo Choo Charlie was his name, we hear.
He had an engine and he sure had fun
He used Good & Plenty candy to make his train run.
Charlie says "Love my Good & Plenty!"
Charlie says "Really rings my bell!"
Charlie says "Love my Good & Plenty!"
Don't know any other candy that I love so well!"


It's from 1960.
and here is Choo Choo Charlie




I really enjoy things like this.
I even found the old Frito Bandito song! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home