.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Had the Dr. appt, he admitted no wrong.
But at least I got everything set up.
Off Monday - holiday
Tues - I drink some iodine stuff at 9am. That afternoon I have the gyn appt.
Work Weds & Thurs.
Off Fri to get a body scan done from the iodine stuff.
They should get the results in that day and should be able to tell me to take the medication by that night. So I can medicate over next weekend to start gaining energy again for work and to live a regular life again.

Then follow up end of August to check my blood, to see if we need to increase the meds or leave them as is.

So I just gotta work Thurs & Fri of this week, and Weds & Thurs of next week.
I think I can do that.

One more week of being off the medication. At least now Brad and my boss know whats going on. I just cant do as much, and takes more for me to focus than usual.

Fear of the unknown is awful. I just needed to know what needed to be done, that what I felt was normal and nothing to worry about, that I was medically ok. I am more at ease now, and can just try and rest up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home