.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, May 29, 2003

Woke up happy today.
No headache.
Had one for 3 days.
I think it was from inconsistent sleep.
I slept all through the night last night.
FELT GREAT!
No headache, and hungry!
Still have non-fun bathroom visits from stuff I am taking to "flush out my system" the doctors told me to take.
But got out of bed at 10:30...fabulous!
Watched soaps and ate.
After that and a few bathroom visits I was starting to wilt and get tired.
But had an appt to drop Goli off to get is nails and bath done.
Laid down for a bit after I dropped him off until they called me to pick him up.

When I dropped him off he was a big baby.
Acted worse than he does for the vet.
Just really freaked.
So I sat him down in the chair next to me and talked to him softly as we waited our turn, and he crawled over into my lap.
I told the groomers what he had recently been through so they would be extra nice to him. Told him he was a cancer survivor and in remission, they couldnt believe he was 12. I told 'em thats why we did the chemo for him...you can just tell he still has another few more good years in him.
He spazed a little when they tried to take him in the back, so I went with him so he could see me. Told him to be good.

Now he is all fluffy and clean...I love the scent they use on him.
I was afraid he would shit or piss in the store before I got out, and he was tugging me hard out the door, so I grabbed a bag of treats by the counter.....that stopped him dead in his tracks and he turned into obedient dog on the spot. All I had to do was crinkle the bag a little and no more spaz dog. I could actually pay, and sign my name to the recpt without his tugging he just sat all nice and patient. Wowed all the people around us, thinking he was that good all the time. HA!

Listening to Leon Redbone now and drinking the last of the nasty fluid crap thats supposed to flush out my system. Mom just called to check on me.

Got the body scan tomorrow morning 7:30am. Then come home back to bed and wait for the results.

Love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home